Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Brownies
I seem to be on a marshmallow kick because I've been trying to include them in basically all my recipes. We all know the combination of chocolate and marshmallows is basically the best thing ever. This is how I decide to combine marshmallows with my favorite chocolate-based dessert, brownies! It's a surprisingly simple but very yummy recipe. I used my go-to brownie recipe and hollowed it out to add a gooey marshmallow center. Just writing about it makes my mouth water, think about it...a fudgy brownie combined with yummy toasted marshmallows. They're irresistible and they will definitely be a big hit at your next potluck. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1/3 Cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup mini marshmallows
- Mix the two eggs with the vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining dry ingredients.
- Stir in butter.
- Pour batter into cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 t0 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and scoop out a bit of the center and stuff with mini marshmallows.
- Place in oven and bake for another minte or so, or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Cool for a bit and Enjoy!