Top 10 Things to Try out at Lollapalooza
It's official, Lollapalooza weekend is finally here. The city is extremely lively and there is a plethora of activities to do. It would be crazy not to participate in at least one of these, Chicago summers are very random, we don't know when it will be over, so we must take advantage if it. Lucky for us the nice folks over at High Brew Coffee have created this amazing list for us. Don't miss out on any of these fun activities.
Hope you enjoy!
- Mix’d Up Cocktail Bar. Ready to sip on something new? Kickaback and relax at a brand new specialty cocktail bar at Lolla. Enjoy cocktails from Tito’s Handmade Vodka, BACARDI, Jack Daniel’s, Hendrick’s Gin and Redbull.
- Time Warp. Stroll through Lolla’s larger- than-life moments at the Time Warp, which celebrates 25 years of Lolla history and legendary performers.
- Why would you settle for just seeing your favorite bands at Lollapalooza when you can meet them too? Make sure you pop by theF.Y.E.Autograph Tent to check out a schedule of artist autograph sessions every day and to pick up more swag!
- Cheesies Pub and Grill. For a food as unique as the experience, try Chicago’s first grilled cheese restaurant! Their Popper sandwich is a unique take on the jalapeno popper and loaded with cheese, hash browns and bacon!
- Art Market is your one stop shop to check out local, national and world-recognized artisans. Artists Futurgarb, Thread Away and Black Black Moon will be on site- so check them out to take home your own unique piece of Lolla.
- Did you know kids 10 and under get in for free at Lolla? Yep! Entertain them with some activities and and workshops over at Kidapalooza like the Building Station. Anything is possible in this area so come bring your imagination to life!
- While you’re still in the area, check out the Hairdooz event. This is a chance for the kiddos to embrace their inner rock star and maybe even sport a pink Mohawk for the day!
- Looking for a sweet treat at the end of the day? Head over to Kilwins, Chocolates, Fudge and Ice Cream to indulge that sweet tooth from one of the top voted fudge makers in Chicago!
- Was your Lolla experience unforgettable and one you want to share with your friends and family? Recycled paper greetings is returning to the festival to offer festivalgoers a change to send an exclusive Lollapalooza card anywhere in the world! Swing by their area and make sure your time at Lolla lives on forever!
- Time to hit an after party!!! Check out the COLLiDE Kickoff after party with ‘90s rockstars Dinosaur Jr. and special cold brew coffee from High Brew Coffee to help you power through the party and dance all night!
Photo Courtesy of Lollapalooza