Yummy Butterscotch and Chocolate Chip Blondies
I have been really into baking lately, which isn't exactly great for my waistline (but it makes me happy!!). I've always loved baking but it's often a trial and error process for me. I truly don't believe I've ever gotten a perfect outcome on the first try. The recipe I am sharing today took three tries before I got it just right. I had never made blondies before so I basically just combined a bunch of recipes which looked good to me (I don't recommend this because it's probably why I failed so many times). However, I promise the final product was good and it was a surprisingly easy process.
Hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- Line a 10x14 baking pan with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter then mix in the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix in the eggs, flour then baking powder.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then the butterscotch chips.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. (Sometimes this depends on the oven)
- Let it cool, cut it and enjoy!
Style & Forks